Thriving With PMDD
Often touted as the ‘relationship killer’, we hope that bringing to light what PMDD really is, will help listeners in their understanding and maybe save a relationship or two in the process.
Each week our episodes will cover subjects such as:
- What is PMDD? How is it different than “really bad PMS”?
- Common symptoms of PMDD including extreme depression/anxiety, dissociation, unbearable mood swings, rage episodes, suicidal ideation/self harm, ruminating thoughts and paranoia, inability to organize thoughts (feeling crazy), hypersomnia, nausea, misophonia, lethargy, and on and on we go…
- Why women are being misdiagnosed with “bad pms”, Bipolar Disorder, Dissociative identity disorder or Multiple Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Hormone imbalance, and other mood and mental disorders.
- How to advocate for your mental health and get the right diagnosis.
- Possible treatments for relieving some of the symptoms of PMDD
- Is there a cure for PMDD? What’s being done for this?